Guideline for authors to submit the full paper:
- To prepare the article you can refer to this guideline on this link
- Please format your full paper using the guideline that is provided by EEES proceeding index in E3S Web of Conference. You can find the basic information about formatting, the template in Words and LaTex and references for your full paper in this link
https://www.e3s-conferences.org/for-authors or you can find the template of the full paper on our website
- Authors are encouraged to refer about general ethical principle and conform the ethical rules that described on this link
- At least one of the authors needs to be signed a publication right form. The form can be found in this link
- For more general editorial guideline you can refer to this link https://www.e3s-conferences.org/doc_journal/woc/e3sconf_editorial_guidelines.pdf
Please ensure that you follow the guideline correctly and kindly make sure that your articles fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a good scientific quality
- Have been written in proper English
All the papers might be checked by plagiarism tools and that any ethical misconduct will be considered very seriously.
To avoid serial publications practices, it is recommended to publish a maximum of three articles per author (regardless of his/her position in the list).